Recalling back in 1956, the founder of our restaurant, Mr. Lim, began our business of selling Koay Teow Soup in Butterworth. Due to small population and inconvenient transport, Mr. Lim used the tricycles to run our business by cycling around the neighborhood. With the rapid growth of our business, Mr. Lim decided to expand our business by setting up a store and named it as “Lin Restaurant” in 1970. As the local area was named as “Seven Village”, people usually addressed us as “Seven Village Noodle House ”.
Standardisation of Culinary Art
Commitment of Taste Integration
Not just only having hygienic and well-equipped environment, the food quality control still lies essentially on the well trained staff. We devote all our attention to train the frontline staff in managing the kitchen. For instances, the detailed procedure, methods and quality igredients used for cooking to be aligned accurately